Tuesday, November 30, 2004

lazy?

hmm.. jus flew a sortie this morning. Mostly clear skies today. As i started my day today, my course mate actually told me that my instructor felt that i was lazy.. haha.. that i was a natural flier and if only i worked as hard as him.. sigh.. The instructor kinda affirmed it with me after my flight today, saying that i needed to work harder. I actually think that if i had not gotten off on the wrong footing, by preparing wrongly during my first sortie with him, he wouldn be saying that now. So it's kinda hard to break that impression..

Having heard that, i guess there's nothing i can really do but keep working. And it is possible to put in more effort. so i'll try. My hope is in God, and i pray i learn to trust Him more and more. and become more and more confident going to Him. Boldly seeking His grace and glory.

Guess what? i got a free guitar few days ago! haha... it was from this guy who was going home cos he was 'chopped' from the course. Come to think of it, God placed me at the right time and place to receive it! I was contemplating buying one actually. Dont remember if i did ask Him for it, but He knows our hearts and desires! haha... Thank you Jesus for that blessing.

Still trying to find time to put those photos in and stuff... but with the recent restrictions, a bit hard.. so be patient with me ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lazy??? People perceive 'rest' as 'lazy'. Not surprising in this meritocratic world. Grace grace to you!

Anonymous said...

You lazy??? People perceive 'rest' as 'lazy'. Not surprising in this meritocratic world. Grace grace to you!

Tammie