Tuesday, November 09, 2004

rest

Been finding the past days really tough... but i hope not to worry anybody. I guess this is a journey i have to go thru. Moreover, as the army sergeants say, thousands before have done it... The pace is really hectic. And we are pushed to high performance levels.

Sometimes, i find myself worrying. then i go back to bunk, and after spending time with God, find that hey, it's really in vain. So i hope that as i take this journey, i will see His works, and grow in faith, grow in trust and also in boldness. I want to dare to believe Him in all things. I pray that i will constantly remember He is willing, and He is more than able.

Learning everyday about righteousness, identity, faith. About balance, and works. He is my refuge and my fortress, in Him I will trust.

No comments: