Saturday, November 06, 2004

Giving thanks

I realised I havent thank God for a very long time for anything. So here goes...

Thank you Father, Lord, God, Saviour and Covenant friend. You are God, wonderful Counsellor, Love. YHVH, I will look constantly at your nail pierced hands, at your cross. Thank you for choosing me, saving me, blessing me. Also for the people You place in my life, the people who care for me, the people i care about. Thank you for placing me where I am now. Praises to You for every little thing You place in my life.

Thank you for the room (supposedly haunted) you gave me, for though it is away from my course mates, must be one of the larger ones with good view too! And of course I am grateful for the internet connection. You give me strength, and your grace is sufficient for all my needs. You equip me for every task and duty. I will not let my heart be troubled, nor will i be dismayed. For You bless this land which You have already given me!

-I am forgiven according to the riches of His grace.

-I will bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

-Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in me.
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known my Father also, and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.
Whatever you ask in My name, I will do it.
-...the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him, but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

No comments: