Thursday, November 11, 2004

in touch with Jesus.

Wow, flown two sims already... been quite hard, especially sortie preparation. Go in like go 4 exam like that, kana scrutinize, tested, then scolded throughout... try to rem that He is with me though.. most prob flyin another simulator on saturday. Thank God for the break tmr... mm, luks like they pushin us to fly the actual one nxt week...

Recently jus felt like i need to listen more for His guidance in every situation. Felt that sometimes, when situations dun go well, those are the times i need to stop dwelling in the situation, being disappointed in His inaction, and start leaning on His promises, and rememberin that He is all knowing, and has worked all things for good to me...

Sometimes i felt that a situation wasnt good for me, then realised that i would complain about it if it was reversed anyway.. haha... and sometimes when there are misunderstandings, i remember His Word, that the ones with understanding hold their peace. I believe He will justify me in all things...

His blood has covered my sins, rolling the Jordan (death) all the way back to Adam. and i will learn to trust in Him with all my heart, lean not on my own understanding, acknowledge Him in all my ways, and He will direct my paths.

1 comment:

Beloved Jayden said...

Amen Bro.

Proverbs 3:5-6

In all our ways, Acknowledge him and he will make our Paths Straight.

Praise God, it is God who make it straight for us =)