Friday, December 03, 2004

picture of Christ

was reading judges recently... as i read it, somethin made me refer to e sword, which offers the Hebrew and Greek translations... i dont know if the following is interpreted right. But it reminds me of Christ. And i remember P.Prince telling us that the old testament is a reflection of the new, and when read with Christ in the picture, brings out its true meaning. So i am gg to send it out on e mail..

had a sim flight today.. with a different instructor... i was really nervous in the beginning. Though he prob is one of the nicer instructors. As i progressed, it really didnt seem like a good flight. But when i got my grade sheet, i was pleasantly surprised. Praise God. You know, sometimes it really is not what we can do but what He does. And in my training, what i cannot do seems to be magnified so many times. But i am learning to shift my focus on Him. And how to surrender to Him, for He will guide my path, even through the valley of death, He is my Shepherd. A thousand shall fall by my side, and ten thousand by my right hand, but it shall not come near me!

There's another Christian in my course... quite a new one i think. You know, he got a really nasty instructor... Imagine getting scolded and discouraged throughout the entire flight whilst trying to maintain performance man... He aint reacting too well to the instructor. One time, i was impressed to open my Bible and find a verse for Him. Almost immediately, i was reading Psalm 23. And i showed it to him. Didnt even wait for his reaction. Few days ago, he had a torturing post flight brief.. again.. and my frens were telling me, when he came back to our study room, he went straight for my Bible, grabbed it, and went into the changing room. I didnt ask him about it but i believe God will deliver. It is not me anyway. I want to live for His glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should pray with that young christian.. two or more gather in my Name I will be there.. if he needs help do it son k..

I am glad with your developement... notheing is impossible with our God

Anonymous said...

maybe you should pray with that young christian.. two or more gather in my Name I will be there.. if he needs help do it son k..

I am glad with your developement... notheing is impossible with our God