Tuesday, December 14, 2004

trying.

the past week has got to be one of my lowest points since coming here. but things have picked up a little since yesterday. Got a big test tmr. A flying progress check. the first test for me. A bit nervous really. Just felt that although the recent times really suck, i would experience many such times in the future. Perhaps if had more faith i would be able to proclaim somethin that's so against what is and should be happening.

Feel better though. Thanks to my dad and kelvin who i managed to talk to at last.. i guess that this is the test of character. The thoughts of quitting jus keep popping in my head but that is something i just simply refuse to do. Hmm, the guy i talked about before.. the one who grabbed my Bible.. he's leaving. He just feels that this is not the life he wants to live. And i guess none of us would fault him for it. But i pray God would give me the strength for me to carry on. Because to be strong and courageous, i need His providence too...

40 deg celsius today... dont remember that in Singapore man... haha... like i was in an oven. Flying was cancelled cos of this and even the flies didnt appear at all. even supposed to have a meteor shower last night. had to sleep early though so i missed it. Heard it didnt appear anyway...

Oh yeah, i saw Sharene on Sunday after church. Glad to see someone from Spore. Though i had to rush off as i had a time to meet. And also, the church went from debt into the black recently. It was such a testament of God.

Praise you Jesus. You have made a way.

2 comments:

Zachary, Jesus Beloved said...

Hey dude, I also feel like giving up! Haha. How? Cannot right? Okie let's press on for the greater good that will DEFINATELY come. I guess, its the promises of God that we all need to cling on to. Or maybe His love. I think His love lah. Haha. Cause His love is the KENG!!!! I never knew of such love before I knew Him. It blows the mind away. Love you brother!

LincolnJoshua said...

Hey Zach, what you wanna give up on? thanks for the word of encouragement. Love you too.