Wednesday, December 15, 2004

He loveS me.

phew! Now's dinner time, so have a little bit of time to relax. I tell you, when my progress check flight began today, i thought i was done for. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong! The weather was bad, i was assigned an airflied i had never flown, etc... Haha.. i had finished my ground checks, strapped into the aircraft with the instructor already in, and started to put on my gloves when wham! i apparently only had one side! Ended up releasing the straps, runnin all the way back tryin to find the other side, and borrowing a set from a senior. What a start. Can't help but feel that if it was another instructor, i might already had failed it. But all i could remember was telling myself that it wasn't over... and to fly the rest of the sortie as normal. The adrenaline got to me at first and i could not perform my ground procedures proficiently. But thank God i settled down before i entered the runway.

The rest of the flight went even better than i expected. It must be God. Flew so well i was surprised. And it was quite morale boosting to hear the instructor say he was impressed. Doesnt happen often at all... Rest of the flight went on smoothly, and i ended up passing it with more than average grades. More i think of it, the more i think it's God. Not flying tmr and possibly the day after. So that's absolutely timely for me after flying 3 days in a row.

I just wanna end this blog by thanking God. You know, i really cried out to God the past week or so. Really so desperate for His intervention. And something i believe in more and more is the prayer of two or more. My dad has an appointment with me every night at ten pm to pray and agree with each other. And it shall be done on earth and in heaven. And he encouraged me to pray in tongues every night for 5 min. haha... though i dont think it's time related blessings, but i still believe that there is power released. So i pray in tongues when i go to sleep until i really knock out.. haha... but i think i got better sleep than most nights! The devil will always threaten i guess. that everytime i proclaim His work and grace, he would try somethin bad and try to make me regret. But i am not going to take anything away from God. He deserves all glory, all praise.

Yes. He loves me. On the cross, He loveS me.

5 comments:

Beloved Jayden said...

a Big Big AMEN,

Things can only get better which Jesus.
No matter what area of circumstances we are facing.
He have already overcome them all =)

Awaiting you to be back to Singapore

Anonymous said...

yup...its all Him... dont forget quiet time with..QUALITY TIME..and Daily time with Him is important...no reason for time factor in praying in tonque...but just guideline for you to follow instructions..discipline my boy...take charge of the day...prepare ahead dont wait till the last minute and you go to God..me too ---"poor vision"...but we all learn..and thats what the copeland family said.. pray in advance and in anticipation...

Anonymous said...

Remember... Daily quiet time with the Lord is important... now you understand the Pray of Agreement.. there is also the pray of faith and intercession etc... but as long as you keep been faithfull to the Lord... He is more than faithful...Praise Him always...magnify the Lord for He is Good!

dappysg said...

Hi Bro!!!
I finally realised i could post here. Hahaha. I'm sorry I couldnt talk to you the last time you called me, i was outside and in some pain. Lol. I thought I was in labour!! Buuuut, no. I wasn;t. :P
I'm looking forward to you coming back. Do you know wat time your flight will arrive back in singapore?
anyway, i have a blog too now but i don't know wat to put.... lol. perhaps when natalie is born i'll start.
hahahahahha. you can email me perhaps at my hotmail account, I hope you don't miss us too much. kekekkekeke :)

Josiah Kelvin said...

Hey bro, I'm glad that Daddy came at the right time ya?
He is never too early or too Late! If too early, sometimes we may feel is ourselves, too late, then Gone. haha.. But just the right time!!! haha I love you too bro, Can't wait to see ya!
Is he a pilot or a commando? hahah