Sunday, March 20, 2005

wisdom

hmmm i have not updated my blog for so long... cos of time constraints and internet connection problems... well, i got to write sometime...

Today's service was great. A Messianic Jew was invited to speak. And he taught all about the Passover traditions and practices. And what they meant. A lot of what Pastor Prince talked about came up. Like the blood, the unleavened bread - Matzah, etc. We actually owe the holy communion to the way they take the bread! Thoughout the service, he beseeched us time and again to pray for the Jews. To pray for their salvation.

Today i managed to call back and talk to some family and friends. Sorry mum but you didnt pick. I also managed to hear my niece's voice for the first time. My heart melted! haha... Remembering that Zach's dad has accepted Christ has brought me so much joy as well. If Jesus can soften the heart of muslims, i'm sure He can do it for my family as well. Although i know that the devil will challenge Zach in this recent victory, i pray that He will lift him up and strengthen him against the enemy.

I want to pray for wisdom. Back to a time when the only thing i prayed for was wisdom. Cos i somehow knew that wisdom, God's wisdom, would bring faith, deliverance, patience, etc. I say this with reverence to the need of the Holy Spirit.

Really looking forward to the easter weekend. I hope this working week passes fast and well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi son
look forward to what you be recieving... guess what i had plan to send to you.. guess it match all.. look out for the book on the Holy Spirit.. cant be coincidence!

have a great blessed week!

dad