Monday, March 28, 2005

dream...

Jus checked mail today... first time i see my niece smiling... haha... like so shy to be taken by the cam...

Well i felt like i had a good rest from the easter break... a real good opportunity to take my mind of work. And tmr work starts again. Hearing rumours that my course will be accelerated to finish by june. Doesnt sound good to me cos it would mean a more cramped flying schedule. I jus want to commit it to God's hands.

Had a dream last night. I vaguely remember it. I was laying my hand on a sick man. And commanding the sickness/evil spirit to leave him inthe name of Jesus. Hmm...
I find God can speak to me even now. Even when my heart is troubled He can, but of course i can hear Him better when i am still...

Lord i cast my cares upon you. I throw them to you. Into Your loving and compassionate hands i give my life to you. Help me to never pick it up.

2 comments:

shayna.eileen said...

lincoln, try this website
http://www.newcreation.org.sg/atro_photo.htm

shayna.eileen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.