Thursday, March 03, 2005

thanks

hmmm... Andrew failed his review sortie today, and he is going back to Singapore. But He is quite relieved actually. Joyful if i may. I guess we both knew he would go some day. Today when i heard the news, i felt so broken. And i broke in tears. Somethin i had not done in a long long time. I wonder how my life here will change.

If anything, he can definitely take stress and pressures better than me. Something i gotta learn too. And somethin i admire about him, is that he is always able to come out with that something extra to cheer a person or encourage him regardless of his own situation. Amazingly God i feel. And i want to learn these things too. I hope i remember him everytime i need the grace to react the right way.

Thanks mum and sis for the encouragement. The devil's been tempting me so badly these past weeks. Plus the fact that i have been flying at such a heavy rate, and the duties... I thank God that some course mates look up to me cos i have flown at uch a fast progress. And i hope i can be an encouragement to the junior course as well. New resposibilities i guess.

And to dad who constantly and never tires to remind me of His Word and promises, thanks. And i know His grace will come through for you in you times of testing too...

Thanks to the cg to send me the cd for my birthday. I really liked it and appreciate it.

No comments: