Thursday, January 13, 2005

thanks joseph

thanks joseph for helpin me put e pic in my blog cos i have problems doin them. Oh yah... thanks for the interesting commentary that's supposed to be me speaking... Look how happy i am? haha... would help if you put it at a side and not in a posting though.. till i get a better pic...

Things pickin up slowly here... were told we wont be flying the real aircraft again till valentine's day... so that's a huge change of pace from when i first came... till then we will be on simulators... cos we had e break and dont have the currency, so cannot jus start flying like that...

Everyday... see different things about myself, learn different things. But praise Jesus for His righteousness. Learning not to think so much. haha... not to think of problems and memories that dont serve much purpose, but to keep looking forward unto things ahead. And to meditate on pure and praiseworthy things.

One thing i know. i grow in His love even when i dont feel it. And He will never ever leave me, or forsake me. Jesus, take all of me.

No comments: