Sunday, January 23, 2005

flyin tmr...

flying begins tmr, as e old familiar feelin creeps in... to be real, it feels like fear. It makes me wonder how i can embrace a day ahead. The constant yelling from e instructor, the demands of the day to day duties, procedures, the aircraft, environment, etc. But i find i have to keep reminding myself not to pick it up, but to submit it into His hands. That He is willing, and He is able.

Pressure also has a way of showing up e cracks in character, in the human flesh. Sometimes forget the righteous identity of Christ i have. And i know i forgot because of the way i react. Is this really the road i want to take? Cos it is a tough road. Yet i read that trials are a reason to rejoice, because God won't test one beyond what one can handle. I read that trials are for my good. It's jus a pain getting there.

I'm not sure why i am thinking all these thoughts. Is it my character that causes me to, or is it really because of the circumstances. Only He knows. I think this week or so is going to be tough, cos of the duties, the new airfield, etc etc. And maybe it will reveal more to me. Reveal the path i want to take.

2 comments:

dappysg said...

Dear Bro,
Glad you find strength in God to overcome all your obstacles, i'm trying hard too. :)
Natalie is growing well. Praise the Lord!
She had diarrhoea a few days ago but she is recovering now.
Tried to call you a couple of times on your sg line and also on your aussie line but you didnt pick up.
Hope you are coping well. Mummy misses you alot.
Call her soon to let her know that you are doing fine ok?
Anyway my prayers are with you dearest brother.
Take care of yourself. Remember that your family is always there for you. :D

dappysg said...

By the way, you can see ah seng's baby esther as well as nat on this link too....

http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/html/publicBrowse.php3?id=41f2755c7fe8e