Monday, January 17, 2005

Strength in Him

found this christian radio station... haha... praise Jesus! It gives me so many new perspectives and sometimes offers bible study and discussion and stuff...

Amazing Grace... was blind but now i see... How deep the grace of God. How deep is His love. Deeper than the oceans, wider than the skies. And the oceans are endless, the skies are oh so vast.
I am weak, in times of trouble i tremble, i fear. But His saving grace is always there. And through my weakness i will be made strong in Him. And He will always be tending to me, building my faith from strength to strength in His likeness.

I remember your stripes Lord, the suffering, the pain. But how could i say that? I can never comprehend what You went through for me! Incomprehensible Love! Unconditional and eternal. Help me Lord, see You in every situation, believe You in every circumstance. Give me living faith. That i might thread on serpants and stop the mouths of lions. Consume me with Your light, your Spirit and Your might!

Make my life be for Your glory and Yours only. Break me Jesus. Change me. Let me see Your salvation and your renewed mercies day by day.
Alpha and Omega, El Shaddai, Almighty, Creator, Covenant Friend, Love, Saviour, Shepherd, Deliverer, God.

No comments: