Monday, April 03, 2006

Surrender

Today i surrendered myself to God. Jus gave Him every part of me. I gave Him my heart again. This time i am not going to take it back.

Are you going through something today? God is with you right now. Right now He wants to lift you up. Deliver you out of your dead land. And He will make your dry land one that is living. A land that flows with milk and honey. He will make the ground in which you stand into the Promised Land. And your seed will be upon this good ground. He is faithful and unfailing Love.

I asked Him can i love one such that i would hurt that person? What is love? What keeps me in my words and deeds? This is what He told me. He filled me with His Spirit. And from my inside, He shed abroad love. True love. And He asked me this. Now, do you want to hurt anyone? I realised i loved with a different love. That with this love, i knew what to do, what not to do. He then told me. If you would receive this, know this. That I am Love. And I am wisdom. Love is wisdom, my son.

I declare today that i am a different man. That from today i will die to myself, my flesh and everyday i will live Christ in me. By faith i declare my righteousness. I declare my blessings, wisdom, understanding, shalom, prosperity, favor, love, spiritual walk.

I had a revelation as i read Isaiah 66. I once asked a leader. Where in the Bible is slaining? Is it somewhere in the Book? She told me, no. But some things are in the Spirit of God. Now i was reading Isaiah 66:16.For by fire and by His sword, The Lord will judge all flesh, and the slain of the Lord will be many.
As i read it, even though contextually, it was speaking of the Book of Revelation. Spiritually, this was what He told me. When you are slain under the laying of hands, power comes down. And i judge the flesh. Yes. In that moment, your flesh dies totally. In that moment, you rest complete in My Spirit. And many will be slain by Me.

No comments: