Saturday, April 08, 2006

God Has Been Faitful

God has been faithful in my life. Times we forget the little things, AND the big things that we have been blessed with. Times we forget to slow down and appreciate the goodness in our lives. I was in Bible Study the other day and trying hard not to think of the lousy stuff that got me down when my friend took me aback. He noted my new shoes and he told me, "Wow, new shoes.. you've really been blessed. Do you remember a time when you could not even afford a pair of shoes?" i didnt answer him. Not because i didnt agree, but because it hit me that he was right. A flood of memories went thru my mind about how i used to live off the coins in my drawer i used to keep all the change.

Not too long ago, another friend sent me a sms, telling me that she rejoiced with me when she saw how faithful God has been in my life. Think it was cos she saw how my dream has come true.. Sometimes i even forget it was my dream career. Come to think about it, God is still 100% in His record in my life. One down, two to go. CAN wait for it to come to pass.

Yest sermon was great once again. It's like so specific to our individual experiences. It even liberated me from a certain thinking. Now i understand that the pastors tell to look how we treat a certain relation cos it is in the context that we lived together with them. Living together brings whole new dynamics that would affect any relationship. Also, I realise that sometimes we go thru emotional pain cos we tend to worry too much. Have a poverty mentality. Like we are worried we will miss out on the best and settle for less. In Jesus name i wont.

Tmr my grad ceremony liao.. going to get my wings. Hopefully get leave on Tue. Then Wed go new squadron. Perhaps can take one week leave again? haha.. Pls Jesus. I hope. Hope does not disappoint.

No comments: