Saturday, April 29, 2006

i thank you Father, that You hear me.

Today i made a deposit for my first car.. a second hand 3 year old honda integra. The price was really low, and in addition, it had so many bonuses like a added speaker and woofer system, engine air filters, support bars. It was definitely so much more powerful than another more expensive cleaner model me and my dad went to test drive on the same day. Since we had prayed the previous night that if God wanted me to have the car, He would open doors and the car would still be there, we decided to make the purchase. Though we did have hesitations with regards to the previous owner and whether he would have done any racing, we could not find faults with the car at all.. So, grace grace for my coming car. Great number plate too.. haha.. same number as my new squadron.

Been thinking a little. Cos of stuff that has happened in my life recently. Sometimes in life it is so hard to draw a fine line. There are so many fine lines that cant really be distinguished. Like, where's the line between faith and wisdom? or dreams and idealism? or courage and stupidity? maybe even love, romance or foolishness and possibly sexual harassment? One could say the only definite way is to listen to the Spirit. But sometimes, being real here, we do hear wrongly. Or sometimes we cannot tell at all. I guess many times we will only know when we get to heaven, if we really are still bothered by then.. Even with regards to my previous post, we still have to be careful with our reprimands, still have to consider for the ability of the person to take that criticism. Guess there are many ways to skin a cat so to speak.

I guess that's why i still need God. You hear me Daddy?

No comments: