Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Worry not..

have been reading Kenneth Hagin's book recently. And been enjoying being able to read the book on my way to work as i have been night flying and only reaching work in the early afternoon..

amazing how when God wants to tell me somthing, He will jus fill my senses with what it is. And really it is only when i am looking, seeking or searching that i see and hear it. Like the stars that are always there even in the day sky, God is surely always there with me. He is eternal and His heart is for me. If God is for me, who can be against me? He loves me with the love He loves Jesus. And just as Jesus declared that His Father was with Him, my Abba Father is always with me.

I read in the book.. about Jacob, Joseph and Benjamin. Which was what i wrote in my prev blog.. And i also read verse after verse of not worrying for tomottow, which i have been seeing jus everywhere! In my conversations, in my other readings, even in my friends' msn messages.

So i lay down my life. That my life may be Christ living in me and no longer i who live. Lord, quicken my faith, shower me with your goodness, free my mind unto your truths and revelations, and open my mind with knowledge and understanding. Let Your glory, Your goodness come before me, and my paths be of righteousness, every step being in the kingdom of God, in the Holy of Holies.

No comments: