Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Benjamin Generation

Indeed God turns around all things for our good. Was reading Ben Gen on my way to work yest. And it was giving me life. Giving me wisdom. Then and there.

I read about how Jacob thought that he was about to lose Benjamin. But Joseph was asking for Benjamin not to hurt him but to bless and love him. At that point of time, with what Jacob had lost with Rachel, how much he must have cried out to God to not let him lose Benjamin. To him, how much it must have hurt, how much it must have felt that he was losing everything.

But the grace of God is amazing. Joseph is a picture of Christ. He was betrayed, went to prison, the pits, and ascended the throne to be the Redeemer, the Savior of His family and people. And this Jesus Christ, bore my sins and my shame. He saw me as i am, saw me as who i will be, and took me, accepted me and loved me. He says i am His righteousness! He says i am blessed, favored and loved.

This Joseph called upon Benjamin. Like Jesus calls upon me, calls upon His Benjamin Generation. And i will have 5 times more! This year will be even better! The best year i will experience! A year of acceleration. I believe.

Lord forgive me. And quicken me. Let my faith be of You. Let my focus be on You. Let my mind be simple in the things of Christ, and become the mind of Christ. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: