Saturday, February 04, 2006

I am Loved by God

Recently i have been bothered by a particular area of my life, not knowing how to approach it, and what to do.. Then yesterday i picked up my mp3 player again and started listening to sermons regarding the issue once more. I had listened to it before but i felt maybe this time things i hear would mean differently. And it did.

It was as if the sermon was talking about my situation exactly. Like PP was using my scenario to teach about the subject. Needless to say it was speaking to me. I only listened halfway before i reached campus.

During campus, the message preached was to only believe. And that all things are made beautiful in their time. To see the things we want in our lives and believe. On my way home, on the bus alone, i picked up my player and continued listening. This time the sermon sounded even more like PP was talkin about me..

At that time, i received a message from my friend. She told me that believing we were loved by God was so important to our receiving. And that i was loved. i thanked her and said it was timely. She replied that it was sent to her friend not too long ago and indeed as per today's message, all things were made beautiful in its time.

Then this morning, gg to my daily devotional, this was the title of it.. "I'm Loved by God"

You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned...For I am the Lord, your God...you are precious and honoured in My sight, and...I love you" ( Isaiah 43:1-4 NIV).

3 comments:

Beloved Jayden said...

Yoz Bro,

I was actually reading on this verse last night =). In fact, I did a check on verse 2. It mention about fire burning and the flame scorch. The root word of Scorch is actually a meaning of a sharp object poking into you.

I believe it can relate to the condemnation from the devil. But the verse mention that the flame shall no longer scorch us.

All things shall be well

Amen =)

Anonymous said...

wow! the verse is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Passes by thru CybeRanger. Wow! What a powerful verse!

Yes, God loves us very much. We are as precious as his son Jesus. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

He is with you always! Be strong and courageous just like your blog title.

Happy Blogging!