Sunday, February 19, 2006

new shoes

today was my birthday. well i started it off not feeling that well. but the day turned out really fruitful...

my cg brought me shopping for a new pair of shoes. Cos apparently a lot of people hate my present pair.. haha.. said its too conservative.

i really had to open my mind to the cg's suggestions.. haha.. so unused to it. I never thought i would wear shoes like that but i trusted them when they said i would get used to it. And it made sense to me i needed to get out of this comfort zone.

in the end, with the help of a lady and a guy from new cre, it was narrowed down to a pair of brown or a pair of white shoes. White leather shoes! cant believe it i settled for that.. haha..

but really thankful to the cg for the gift. well, 5-6 guys cant be wrong right? haha.. i'll find out soon i guess..

No comments: