Monday, February 28, 2005

Hold me Lord.

Andrew didnt do so well for his flight today. And the instructor had a talk with him. When he had returned, i had thought all was well. So i was really taken aback when he started out in tears. And no one seemed to notice, till i asked him if he needed to talk. In the end, my course ic had a talk with him. My course seems to be crumbling apart. So many on the verge of failing.

Later when i asked him, he said he was just overwhelmed. Part of him wanted to go back home. Part of him didnt. Said it was fun on e weekends here. But i think there's things not being said. hmm...

If he left, i really think i would consider opting out. Again my fellowship seems to be leaving me. I simply do not know how much i want this any longer. Is it possible to ever live in this job in peace and joy? I believe in complete faith in God yes. But i know i would only contradict myself cos i know it is a decision to believe.

Well just got to let the days ahead form and see what happens i guess. God it is surely in Your hands. Hold me Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest son,
read what you are undergoing and understand that it is very tough for you; especially when a friend whom you can share with may have to leave.
However, becoming a pilot is your ambition since your childhood days and you have come so far and " so well ". It will be a waste for you to give up just because your friend leave and not because you are unable to cope.
I understand the stress you are undergoing but to leave just like that is not committing yourself and not pursuing what has always been your dream. Remember the verses
in " Don't Quit"? Remember all the efforts of getting your ECA master to let you join NCC Air because you want to be a pilot?
Any skill or profession you want to pursue comes with commitments and sacrifices.
I don't know how to encourage you through quotations from your bible but all I can do is to encourage you to have courage and confidence in yourself and in the One you believe. Also remember you are "Strong & Courageous".,hence whether you are with companion like Andrew or alone, God whom you believe in; is always there with you because your faith is there with Him and that is very important.
Take care son and be strong. You have done your very best so far and I am very proud of you.
Love you very much,
Mummy