Sunday, February 20, 2005

Grace

His grace is sufficient for all my needs. More and more i can sense God trying to show me that. He's giving me a deeper revelation and knowledge of what grace is, and how it will change me. Sometimes it's quite amazing the number of times i must be disappointing Him. Then He shows me how amazing His grace is amidst my disappointment.

I want to enjoy the fruits of my labour. And I see that I can only do that by labouring unto His rest. In Him and to Him are all things. He is the beginning and the end. He is the Creator. He is my maker. My refiner, comforter, builder. The foundation in my spirit. And He is going to mold me. Give me strength and courage. Bring out the gold, silver and precious stones through me.

I was n His thoughts when He created the world. When He died. And even now. His love supersedes and transcends everything that is made.

Lord You are at the end of my road. The Hope that burns within me, through Your Holy Spirit. My very present help in need. I want living faith Lord. I want to be a raging, spreading fire, not a flame. But I commit it into Your hands Lord. Wholly use me. Bring out in me what Jesus is all about.

1 comment:

Josiah Kelvin said...

Hey bro, I believe that Daddy has shown you much more of what is His love and grace for you! Bro, just know that whatever Grace or blessings or healing or favour Daddy has shown to you, the devil cannot say that its unfair! Because Jesus has paid the price for you to have all these! So... You are righteously blessed, Healed,favoured and Grace..d!!! hahaha.. Love you, bro.