Sunday, February 13, 2005

loved

it's amazing to be touched by love. It feels great! And i am so touched by the love of my family. And i pray He will continually touch me with greater and greater revelations of His love!

Thanks dad, for everything you've done, and said for me. For your sacrifices. For your love.
Thanks mum, for the concern and care. For missing me, missing my presence whether to visit, or to watch movies. For your love.
Thanks sis, for your encouragement. For jus being there as my sister. For the reminders and sacrifices in your own right. For your love.

Thank you Lord, God, Friend. For placing me where i am, in this wonderful family. For your eternal sacrifice. For Your love. For You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ya...thanks to you for being my son... not change it for a million and million of dollars..
be faithful to the One True God Yeshua... glorify Him.... thats good enough for me

love you always

dad

dappysg said...

thanks for being my bro too!!! :)
i really miss having you around and i know natalie does too :P
luv ya :D