Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sensitivity?

Jesus i pray you prosper my mistakes.

Had a wierd dream last night.. i was training or somethin, and war suddenly set upon the country. I then found myself flying in aircrafts and even on occasions shooting enemies down. The wierd thing? All those aircraft platforms are not going to be my future platforms at all. Plus, for various reasons, 3 times i went up, 3 times my aircraft crashed. I survived all three but i really wonder if this dream has any significance.. esp since i am in my line of career..

Today's devotional by Kenneth Copeland surprised me somewhat.. It taught to regain my sensitivity. Cos i have always been told and have the impression that i am a sensitive person, or even a snag. And i had for some reasons gained the impression that it wasn't entirely a good thing. But i guess the scriptures shown in the devotional has really changed my perspective again..

No comments: