Sunday, September 04, 2005

Underwater...

starting work tmr and this week will include our first simulator sorties... not prepared at all for them but i know God's grace is more than sufficient for all my needs. Whatever happens will be for good.

Anyway, the weekend proved really eventful. Cos i had to go for this Helicopter Underwater Egress Training... Where i got put in a fake helicopter body which was then lowered into water. I then had to complete certain actions and safely make my egress from the sinking "aircraft". There were a couple of profiles which included some which involved the helicopter turning upside down in water... Considering i am absolutely not the most comfortable person in water, i felt that it really boosted my confidence about gg underwater... Praise Jesus He gave me the courage to go through it... Though i did drink lots of water.. haha..

I would like to proclaim also that i am healed! haha.. from the flu i suffered from not too long ago.. i got really frustated at my medicine and decided to stop taking it totally. Well in case i wasnt really doing it out of faith, i actually kept the medicine aside instead of throwing it away.. well, God blessed me and i am feeling fine and dandy!

God i really need your grace in my life. My weaknesses will become your strengths. And let my life be for the glorification of Your name, not mine.

No comments: