Thursday, September 29, 2005

right place right time

supposed to fly today.. but weather held me up fromthe early afternoon all the way till four plus pm! At half past four, i was still waiting to see if i had to fly! Well, if i did, i would never have made it for bs. And i am so glad i did.

PP preached about positive confession and the bridling of our tongues, the gift of tongues, etc. I sometimes am amazed at his wisdom. When he expounds on the Word, i just know it must be God cos it jus isnt the wisdom of man speaking.

Chopper flying's been quite fun so far. Maybe cos i have been flying with quite a "love" instructor.. haha.. Duties gonna start coming in.. His grace is gonna see me thru.

i am a king and priest and my words will straighten all controversies and has power. A double portion power. Jesus, even as you put me in the right place and the right time, help me see it and have the courage to receive your blessings.

No comments: