Friday, September 02, 2005

thanksgiving

The love of God is amazing. It is bursting forth from within me. Funny how life is.. when we become still and believe God, we get in a cycle that keeps on getting more and more amazing. But when we lose our focus and start looking to ourselves, we get trapped into a vicious cycle of works and maybe even depression. But i am convinced that God turns around even this into good for His works. In other words, as a Christian, i cant lose!

I guess God has spoken to me about having a thankful attitude, but the book i am reading by Joyce Meyer jus confirmed everything and made it straight forward for me. Having a a thankful attitude is different from thanking to get our blessings. A thankful attitude gives thanks continuously for what He has already done. For who He is, and who He has made me in His grace. I am who i am by His grace. And we thank God because He hears us. And when He hears us, He grants our requests. It is all done!

No comments: