Wednesday, September 14, 2005

busy busy,,

been quite a busy week.. even though we've really only started the sims... Gotta say that i am a bit discouraged by the very high work rate of my colleagues.. But somewhere along the way i believe God was asking me why i was working according to people's expectations and performances...
Guess í've got a lot to learn...

i must say that trying to overcome the aircraft in the sim is quite challenging and fun. Helicopters are definitely the hardest aircrafts to fly. Guess i've always liked e challenge of controlling a machine, esp when it's difficult. I hope i find the same positive excitement from the real thing.

funny thing, this coming weeks.. Kelvin and Joseph are both away for at least another month... Guess it's good and i feel i can get closer to e NS care group...

God is faithful and He calls me friend.. His favour is upon me and He wants me to embrace who and what i am, including my weaknesses. My weaknesses will become His strengths.

No comments: