Saturday, June 03, 2006

Isa 43

Isa 43:1 But now so says Jehovah who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel; Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
Isa 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; nor shall the flame kindle on you.
Isa 43:3 For I am Jehovah your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for you.
Isa 43:4 Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life.
Isa 43:5 Fear not; for I am with you. I will bring your seed from the east, and gather you from the west.
Isa 43:6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Do not keep back; bring My sons from far and My daughters from the ends of the earth;
Isa 43:7 everyone who is called by My name; for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isa 43:8 Bring out the blind people who have eyes, and the deaf who have ears.
Isa 43:9 Let all the nations be brought together, and let the people be gathered; who among them can declare this and make us hear former things? Let them bring out their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is true.
Isa 43:10 You are My witnesses, says Jehovah, and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me no God was formed, nor shall there be after Me.
Isa 43:11 I, I am Jehovah; and there is none to save besides Me.
Isa 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shown, when there was no strange god among you; therefore you are My witnesses, says Jehovah, that I am God.
Isa 43:13 Yea, before the day was, I am He; and no one delivers out of My hand; I will work, and who will reverse it?
Isa 43:14 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all of them as fugitives, and the Chaldeans, whose shout is in the ships.
Isa 43:15 I am Jehovah, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
Isa 43:16 So says Jehovah, who makes a way in the sea and a path in the mighty waters;
Isa 43:17 who brings out the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise; they are put out, they are snuffed out like a wick.
Isa 43:18 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.
Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.

No comments: