Saturday, June 03, 2006

Isa 42

Isa 42:1 Behold My Servant, whom I uphold; My Elect, in whom My soul delights. I have put My Spirit on Him; He shall bring out judgment to the nations.
Isa 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
Isa 42:3 A bruised reed He shall not break, and a smoking wick He shall not quench; He shall bring out judgment to truth.
Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged until He has set judgment in the earth; and the coasts shall wait for His Law.
Isa 42:5 So says Jehovah God, He who created the heavens and stretched them out, spreading out the earth and its offspring; He who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it.
Isa 42:6 I Jehovah have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand, and will keep You, and give You for a covenant of the people, for a Light of the nations;
Isa 42:7 to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah; that is My name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.
Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they happen, I cause you to hear.

No comments: