Tuesday, March 28, 2006

life..

i guess our experiences teach us things. Opens our eyes to new lessons. Every new person i meet, has a purpose in my life. i guess the past few months has really opened my eyes to people. To a certain extent, i have become more others oriented.

Everyone has insecurities. It's jus how much, and in what area. It's also whether we can see it or not. For some, it's right there for the world to see. Others, it's veiled behind an exterior. Exteriors can be behavior, looks, expressions, conservativeness, extrovertness, optimism, pessimism, even things of God.. confessions, belief systems.. almost anything.

but there's no wrong and no right i think. All things have become permissible. Even acceptable. It's jus a matter of whether it's profitable. seeing two people. They start of differently. But from their roots, they live different lives. Are different products. One beginning may seem better, but both profit in terms of development, character, etc.

i guess there's this is what Christ has bought us in this life.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Everything that Christ is, i am. Greater is He that lives in me, than he who is in the world. If God is for me, who can be against me. I have the mind of Christ. I have blessings, health, prosperity, shalom, wholeness. He is my Shepherd, i shall not want. I dont only have enough. I have everything.

No comments: