Sunday, January 01, 2006

favour..

really have been so favoured by God recently.. i havent flown in a week, but still graded pretty well on my flight on thurs.. plus, i did rather well in my system brief after that.. which really was only so cos God had turned around the bad things i had experienced in the past for good. Time and chance truly happens to all men. If i had known very little, but the instructors only quized me the stuff i knew, i would be seen as good. And if i had known almost everythin, but the instructor asked only the things i didnt know, i would be seen as bad wouldnt i..

2006 is meant to be a year of following the leading of the Holy Spirit, according to PP. I really believe and wanna flow with this. Already i am experiencing more of this end 2005..

Thank you Lord for the experiences You are giving me right now. And the peace and joy i am enjoying..

No comments: