Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Christmas was great. The service was superb and reminded me of the reason we live, the reason He died. I was also granted the privilege of seeing Kelvin's new friend got saved. All i did was arrange to sit with him, but God gave me so much joy for that.. Jian Lin is someone who has quite a lot of favour i think, and is seemingly teachable and intelligent. I think he will be quite an interesting friend..

Ehm, went home after that, even took a nap. Thank God for a friend and brother like Joseph. After that we went for dinner with very special company... and i had a great time. Jus enjoyed the company i guess, although we didnt really do anything but eat, drink and talk. Thank you Lord for the experiences You bring me through.

Merry Christmas to everyone, dad, mum and sis especially...

No comments: