Wednesday, October 05, 2005

work work work..

hmm.. been super busy recently. Yesterday i went to work at 6.. cos my work place is so far, i had to wake at 4 plus.. and that was with my dad fetching me.. ended work at 6.. against regulations actually i think. Simply absurd. Guess what.. tmr i gotta reach work by 530. to prepare for flight. Official work end time tmr is 1530. So if we end earlier than usual, it would stil be good for me to go bs.

Quite apprehensive about blogging some stuff. Since there are people looking around for things to report.. haha.

Anyways i have been looking at cars.. though i in the midst of taking my license. Only took 2 lessons so far. been looking at second hand cars that are only a year or two old. Thinking that if i can knock off thirty plus grandfrom the new car cost for the same model, it would make a good deal.. Not sure what car to buy though.. I'm sure God will lead me to the best deal when the time comes. He always has helped me when it comes to buyng stuff..

Got work to do. Well, if it rains heavily tmr morning and stops my flying, i am gonna have a little miracle to share.. haha..

No comments: