Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am a Donkey.

been down with the flu.. took medical leave on wed, then went to see the MO again today. Well, he gave me mc for tmr and a medical status for tmr meaning that i wont be flying tmr. My course commander decided for me to stay home on fri too since i had the flu! Haha.. so this week really is like a long break for me..

Anyways, i hope my niece is doing fine cos she had to be hospitalized recently from fever. I believe she's healed. God loves her too.

I like this illustration. I am a donkey. haha.. When Jesus rode the donkey amidst all the cheers and praises, the donkey had better know that the praises are for Jesus, not it! I am a donkey..

Kelvin coming back soon liao.. i think he'll pass lah. Maybe he'll come same sqn as me? haha.. then i'll call him junior.. hehe.. anyway it's good he's comin back.. then i no need entertain his fans liao.. so many of them enquiring when Mr Universe will be back.. haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha
i must remember to be a donkey to jesus too~!!!
btw natalie is back home already. still having fever. but i claim in Jesus' mighty name that she is being healed.
How little my faith sometimes seems... but i somehow feel that by saying all these things, my faith will some day become more than a mustard seed.
Love you bro... :)

Josiah Kelvin said...

Hey what are you talking about?? I don't understand what MR What Universe?? Hahaha... I don't want you to call me junior.. hahahaha