Thursday, May 12, 2005

God's way.

Looks like i only have 5 min to write this blog... hmm.. where to start...

Have not been doing well recently in flying. I think it's cos if my long lay off when i went back to Singapore. When i came back to Aus, it seemed like my instrument flying was worse then when it first started. Got quite distressed when my sorties didnt turn out good. Today i tried to fly one particular sortie again.

Something different about today's flight though... Everytime i stepped out onto the apron, and everytime i breathed the words "Thank you Jesus", i somehow didnt feel the peace. But today, i looked to the sky and said, "Lord, i trust in You. Thank you Jesus.", it was like a peace gripped me from within. And when i looked at my aircraft, it was like a turn back through time to my Youth Flying Club days. When i actually felt excited about flying. When i actually enjoyed it. It was a special thing that had been missing since i came here. I pray that today would just be the beginning of many days when i would look at the day ahead get excited about it, if this is truly where God wants me to be.

Another new course came in today, and in a week or two, my course would be the senior course... Months ago i never thought of this... Met Weiming too, from my church. I told him the same things i told other brothers who came to me, that the only thing i knew was that God's way wasnt quitting, and that we needed to trust Him that if this is where He wants us, He would give us the grace to fly. And if He wanted us out of here, He would open the way too...

Well i think i better go rest soon.
Thank you Lord. I believe You are my Lord and Saviour. You are my God, and i am your child. A child of God, that's what i am.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ. And i will always praise your name!

1 comment:

Beloved Jayden said...

It is your first love and back to your first works. =) doing what you have always been enjoying. Amen