Wednesday, May 10, 2006

a ride home..

today i gave a ride to an instructor who has been taking us and wants to take us for our first 10 simulators while my course is in the OCU phase.. basically a phase where we train and get qualified on our aircraft in our new squadron..

thing is.. he has such a life story that i wasnt going to be surprised that this man believed in God. And he does. The things he has went through in life, can really blow you away. But because this is online for all to see, and that my employer should be known by now, i feel i cannot disclose exactly what. But one of the things i can probably say is that he beat cancer. A military pilot then, he was diagnosed with not much time left. He is still around, still a military pilot.

If cancer is not enough to shock you, i think his other story will really weigh down your jaw. Ask me personally.

Through this, i jus wanna remem that its not over till its over. And it will never be over actually.. haha.. No weaponed formed can prosper. Cancer was a weapon formed. But it did not prosper. God rulez. haha..

i even shared with him what i wanna do in life. I think that half my life God has given to me, fulfilled and satisfied me. My other half, or 3/4 remaining if i live till 120, i wanna live for Jesus. I jus feel so great after today..

No comments: