Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Person

Love is a Person. Faith, is a Person. Grace, is a Person. So is Joy. And Peace. And Blessings. And all the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Wisdom, is a Person. I believe. Believe that when i have the Person, i have all these. And i do have the Person of Jesus. For the joy of my salvation, He endured the cross. With all power and authority in heaven and earth, He chose to endure the cross at the hands of His creation. He died. He rose again. And He returned. Now He is at the right hand of the Father, whom He has reconciliated with me, by sending me the Comforter. By whom i call God "Abba, Father."

Lord, you say seek You and Your righteousness, and you will add all these things unto me. I believe. Sometimes, i do not know what to pray, or how to pray. But only to say "Lord, help me". But You hear me. Jesus, be my Wisdom.

No comments: