Friday, August 26, 2005

New Creation

Officially finished Ground School today... and it ended off with a course lunch and the presentation of the top in ground school. Well, i didnt get it, but i dont feel all that disappointed at all. I cant explain it but since my return to my church, it's like i have found it much easier to listen and believe the message preached. Where i have not been able to receive being in God's favour and righteousness in the past, it seems like now i can truly believe and flow with what i hear...

I feel that the reason is quite simple. Whereas i had a shallow revelation of grace in the past, God has revealed to me to some length what grace is. And no matter how shallow my understanding still is, i know that He has dropped it a bit more into my heart. And that's what really matters to me. I rejoice when problems and worries do come my way and i find it so much easier to say, "Lord, you take care of it. I can't, You can."


Right now i jus want deeper and deeper revelations that God loves me. His love is there. I just need my lightning fast mind to come into line with that thru realisation. I believe His love will cast out my fears, and make me a better man - as a son, friend, boyfriend, husband and father. I don wanna fear failing, don wanna fear the future. I gotta embrace it with grace and the knowledge that He is with and for me. His favour surrounds me. The old things have passed away, and i am made new. I am a new creation!

3 comments:

cybeRanger said...

May our Abba Father bless through you abundantly for His glory!
I have linked to your wonderful blog under "Inspiring Reads" at http://cyberanger.blogspot.com


Christ in
You,
Beloved,
Eternally
Redeemed,
Annointed,
New creation,
Greatly
Empowered &
Recharged!

cybeRanger said...

Thanks for your comments.
Will visit your blog again soon..
Be blessed..

ShepherdKing said...

amen.. not only new but BRAND new creation!