Sunday, July 30, 2006

Love.

Ever loved someone and seemingly not getting the return? I jus had quite a taste of that actually.. but then i realised.. Jesus loves me all the time.. and sometimes i jus don return the passion. And i realised how it must b for God to so love the world, a world that has so neglected Him, so ignored Him. Yet i must never be able to understand the fullness of it all..

So.. bottom line.. Jesus loves me, and loves me unconditionally. And i receive it. Lord make Yourself real in my life. Renew, restore and refresh me. Help me be secure with Your love. That no matter what happens, no matter the circumstances, i have such a revelation that everything is still beautiful, and be made beautiful in time.

1 comment:

Josiah Kelvin said...

Hey bro, your life is beautiful. Don't worry about things not falling at the right place, but Daddy makes all things beautiful in his time and He will turn all things around for your good!!!