Sunday, June 05, 2005

Your grace, more than enough for Lincoln Joshua

just moved into a new module recently... formation stuff... my first time trying to formate on another a/c was exciting and fun! Initially it was a little challenging, but it seems formation flying is a bit like the life we are supposed to lead. I have to consciously force myself to relax and not tense up in order to formate well. When we get tensed and grip the controls too hard, we lose the "feel"of the aircraft and tend to be unable impute minute forces into the controls. When we input too heavily, we tend to induce our own oscillations...

The Boss spoke to us recently. It seems we might be accelerated. Especially those selected for fighters. Then rush back Spore, finish ground school, then rush off to maybe France again.. Reach there, rush to finish e syllabus earlier again! Why is my course always rushed?! haha.. bad thing is, very pressured lei, the pace of flyin, etc. Also, wont get to relax for a while in Spore.. Good thing is, maybe as early as March can get wings liao...
But i think i gotta learn to say 'Lord, i trust in You. My future is in Your hands, and it is blessed!'

To dad, i understand your concern regardin my name. I really rather not have all this trouble but i am trying to get it settled anyway. So just leave everything to me ok. No, leave everything to God. Perhaps i need to say that our family names have all been changed to Christ's.

Well, long weekend this week with a holiday on monday. But i have to get some maps drawn and stuff like that... but v thankful for the monday! haha...

Everyday, i see myself and my weaknesses. I see my reactions, my selfishness, folishness. But what Jesus wants me to do is not look at them but focus on Him, knowing that i have been forgiven. I am human, and my weakness wil become His strength.
For my selfishness, His grace is sufficient for all my needs. He is my Provider. Worry not, and He will feed me, clothe me.
For my foolishness, greater is He that lives in me, than He who is in the world. And He has become my wisdom. And He will lead me in the paths that i take, making them straight, lifting my feet, lest i stumble over stones.
For the times when i judge, He has forgiven me. And by His cross He has judged me and the world. That now, what i really need to know, is that His love and compassion reaches out to the world. Jus like He reached out to me when i was lost and unworthy, He is reaching out, even to the people i dislike. Love, You live in me. Change me.

No comments: